Doctor insights on:
I Can Get Really Jumpy All Of A Sudden Paranoid
Jumpy: Jumpy is more like anxiety or hypersensitivity. Are you suspicious of motives of others or have unusual beliefs that others don't share with you?. Are you avoidant & fearful of harm from others inspite of reassurance to the contrary?. Do you have other symptoms of anxiety?. Knowledge of those questions may help clarify the issue. ...Read more
Evaluate for ptsd: These symptoms deserve a workup for cause. This would help diagnose correctly, and this is important treating correctly. They make me wornder about post-traumatic stress disorder [ptsd]. Ptsd is a strong anxiety disorder whch develops for some people after experiencing signiicant trauma. The symptoms can be treate as a whole (maybe starting w ssri) and individually, like Clonidine for nightmare. ...Read more
I had a vasovagal episode in feb, lone a-fib in june. Now I get fairly frequent muscle jumpiness or jerks, especially when resting. Any connections?
Perhaps: Some people are just a little anxious, but it doesn't impair their ability to function. However, "jumpiness" or increased startle response could be a sign of posttraumatic stress disorder. It could also indicate that a person is very tense as a result of anxiety. I'd say if it a person finds the jumpiness is causing problems functioning then it would be worth consulting with a psychologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I was in the store and i all of a sudden got really dizzy what could be wrong
- Why am i getting dizzy all of a sudden?
- Why am i getting headaches all of a sudden?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i getting heartburn all of a sudden?
- What can i do to get a really ripped chest?
- I am really tired all the time
- Why do i burp a lot all of a sudden?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free