Doctor insights on:
I Broke My Third Metacarpal What Is The Expected Recovery Time
I fractured my third metacarpal 8 weeks ago, however xrays not showing progress in healing. Is this normal?
I fractured my third metacarpal in march and recently noticing that my ring finger is crossing underneath my middle finger. Can this be sorted?
4 weeks: Bones in the hand heal generally in about 4-6 weeks even thogh this is a fibrous union. Fractures in the hand will remian visible on xrays for a much longer time. ...Read more
Broke my 3rd metacarpal , right in the middle of the shaft , break isn't straight across but runs diagonally, what can I expect in terms of recovery?
What is the recovery time after the metal plate is removed from 5th metcarpal bone?
How long does it take to heal completely after the metal plate is removed from 5th metacarpal bone?
Metal/fracture/digit: Usually 6 weeks to 3 months. Best to ask the surgeon who inserted the plate.... ...Read more
I broke my 5th metacarpal 4 months ago. my dr. says it's healing but why does it feel like it needs to be popped all the time with a dull pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I broke my 5th metacarpal what can i do
- I broke my 1st metacarpal will i need a cast
- I broke my fifth metacarpal and my ulna can doctors fix both at the same time
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I broke 5th metacarpal how long will it take to heal
- I broke my ankle
- I broke my finger and need to type for work what can i do
- I broke my finger at work what should i do
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free