Doctor insights on:
I Broke My Pain Contract Help
Broke my back five years ago. Have medal in spine. Lots of meds for pain. Want to change. Will injections help?
See below: Chronic pain after a spinal cord injury can be very challenging. There are many options for chronic pain after a spinal cord injury. I would recommend he see a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. You may also want to take him to a "model system" for sci which are usually at the major teaching hospitals. Visit www.Aapmr.Org for more info. ...Read more
33 years old and when i was 14 broke my knee. Always been a grinding to it and pain when i exercise. There something other than glucosamine to help?
Pain control: I usually tell my patients to take aleve daily, one in the morning, one at night and supplement with tylenol as needed. If you feel the glucosamine is working for you, continue to take it. The recommended dose for that supplement is 1500mg glucosamine and 1200mg chondroitin 1 pill twice daily. ...Read more
Broke now ack in 02-04 fussion-brokec2'3'4'5't1.Longhair got in machine, did the exorcist-8 staples backhead still a lot of pain is there help?
Back pain: Without knowing what the underlying pathology is, there is no good way to offer advice. I would suggest you visit with your surgeon and maybe have a new set of ct or MRI done. This would allow an up to date evaluation of the problem. And, it may offer new insights into a possible resolution. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broke my back in 2006, my 4th lumbar and I have had constant pain since then. Is there something surgical that would help with the pain
My husband broke 2 ris and was given pain pills. Now he is constipated what laxatives or foods or juices will help him go?
I think I have a broke penis.. There is no pain but there is swelling and brusing. Can a local doc help or a spec? How fast? See above
Broke my foot a year ago, referred to therapy, didn't get it, now my foot locks up and hurts a lot. Can I use my old brace to help with the pain?
Yes: Yes you can use your old brace but this may not be enough ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I get a lot of pain in my head every morning and it comes like a pulse any help
- How do i help relieve my leg pain after a herniated disk surgery?
- What can i do to help repair and alleviate pain from a damaged nerve in my hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain in the ball of my foot what otc insoles will help
- What can i do to help my baby with the pain from an ear infection?
- Why is it if i take pain meds it helps relieve my ibs?
- I have tendonitis in my elbow what could i do to help the pain
- I have a lump and pain behind my right nipple can some one help me