Doctor insights on:
I Broke My Finger And Need To Type For Work What Can I Do
It depends...: The location and character of the fracture makes a big difference on how hand fractures are treated. Treatment ranges from protected rom, to splints or casts, or even surgery. You need the fracture to be assessed by a qualified medical professional -. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I recently broke my finger nail off at work. it bleed a lot & was super painful, i noticed a black spot under the skin, will it go away?
I broke my finger 3 years ago. It works perfectly ok, but it is slightly wider at the first bend. Like 2 millimetres wither that the other finger?
Normal scar: A finger with normal function but slightly wider at an associated joint is normal in the sense that there is residual scar tissue from the injury. Either it is on the soft tissue or the bone itself is enlarged. At two years out the thickens will probably not resolve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On vacation & I think I broke my finger We will be back tomorrow. I'm pregnant so no X-ray do I need to be seen or can I just buddy tape and be good?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my diverticulitis to avoid needing surgery?
- What type of exercise do i need to do for my butt?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My eyes sometimes burns for no reason what can i do to prevent burning
- What can i do for sinus pressure so bad that it hurts to tilt my head?
- My skin is so rough and black in colour what can i do to glow my skin
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free