Doctor insights on:
I Blink A Lot More Than Other People Is That Sign Of Something More Serious
My eye has been twitchin a lot lately. I wonder is that a sign of something serious ? It's really throwing me off .
Past few days i've done lots of walking, more than i walked in years. Now today i feel as though my cell phone is vibrating in right pocket but it's not. Is this a sign to something serious like ms?
Not necessarily: I wonder how people described that sensation prior to cellular days? Maybe it didn't exist until cell phones did! Ha! The diagnosis of MS is much more complicated than feeling vibrations in a pocket which may simply be due to muscle stress and overexertion. If anything is sore, ice it down. If things persist over the next few days then, speak to your doctor. Mean time- keep walking! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Left side of right big toe is numb. Numbness is the only symptom. Could this be a sign of something serious? Or just caused by being on feet a lot?
My neck is hurt a lot. Only on the left side should I go to the doctors, er, or just be a trooper and wait it out? I can't touch my chest with my chin (switch i read is a serious sign), 3 weeks ago i went into anaphylactic shock, and i had random hives fo
My head kinda hurts at the top, my period is late I have no signs of it, i blinked fast & got dizzy i've been stressing a lot haven't had sex this mo.?
Is one of the side effects of effexor severe joint pain? my daughter has been taking it for 6 weeks or so. For the last 3 she has severe pain in her hips and shoulder. She was taken off of it on July 27 and is still in a lot of pain. X-rays show no signs
Unlikely: Unfortunately joint pain is one of those symptoms where there can be a multitude of possible causes. So, while it's technically possible ... It's somewhat unlikely. In actuality, the norepinephrine component of Effexor (venlafaxine) usually improves pain symptoms by blocking the pain signaling pathway. Wish there was a more definitive answer ... Hope this helps! ...Read more
Need Consultation: Migraines are the brain telling you that you are not getting enough blood to feed the brain tissue. This can lead to strokes and other serious conditions. Have a neurologist and a dentist that is extremely good with treating TMJ do an evaluation on you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: With symptoms lasting this long you need to be seen by your doctor who will examine and test you to see what's wrong. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I know some people are more likely to get angiitis than others which ones
- I know some people are more likely to get heart contusion than others which ones
- I know some people are more likely to get gi cancer than others which ones
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if indigestion is something more serious?
- Why are some people more likely to develop multiple fractures than others?
- Why are some people more likely to develop bruises than others?
- Why are some people more prone to alcoholism than others?
- I frequently suffer from constipation is this a sign of something more serious