Doctor insights on:
I Am Not Regular When It Comes To Gettin My Period Can I Still Get Pregnate
Yes: Your most fertile time is 2 weeks before your next period and being irregular just makes it harder to predict when you are ovulating. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Possible: but not probable. Pregnancy criteria included 1-2 missed cycles, early morning nausea and vomiting, breast engorgement or fullness, and weight gain. When you have a "regular cycle"- you are shedding the lining of your uterus, which makes conception unlikely. If concerned see you GYN for a formal pelvic exam and HCG blood testing for pregnancy. ...Read more
Yes: The fact that you are menstruating means you can likely get pregnant if all other conditions are favorable (partner, timing etc). ...Read more
Can you get your period once after sex (about a week later, on time and regular heaviness and length) and still be pregnant?
4 weeks ago i came off the pill. I understand it could take 2-3 months to regain regular period, but during this entire time can I still get pregnant?
I had my period a week early but it was a regular flow could I still be pregnant or no. I've been trying to get pregnant but I can't :(. ?
Talk to you Gyn...: Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty conceiving. It sometimes takes awhile. For example, the chance of getting pregnant in any given month is only 20-25% (1 in 4 or 1 in 5). So it can take some couples 6-8 months to get pregnant without anything being wrong. However, if you have been "trying" over a year, you should see your Gyn about it and have some tests done. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am getting pains on my sides when i breathe what can i do to stop this
- Can i get pregnant when my uteris is full of cysts an still have a period?
- I am 17 and i did not get my period yet what to do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my period not to come while i am breastfeeding?
- How can i get my good cholesterol to come up when it is low?
- Can i still get my period if i am pregnant?
- How do i get my kid to learn a sport when i am not interested in sports?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free