Doctor insights on:
I Am Having Trouble Moving My Eyes
When I look into the sky or a far off distance I can see tiny little dots moving around I got my eyes checked 1 yr ago they fine?
I am a 26 year old female, both my eyes are hurting, especially when moving to look in different directions?
May be serious: Pain with eye movement can indicate orbital inflammation. This can be caused by many things, from adjacent sinus inflammation to thyroid orbital disease. Actual infection of the orbits can be serious and even life threatening. Inflammation of the optic nerves (optic neuritis) can also cause pain on eye movement. This condition, should be evaluated asap. Eye fatigue with reading is possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I woke up yesterday with a cloudy eyes and some times i feel like there is a moving thing inside. Can you tell me What should i do, please?
When I first wake up everything has has a border around it and when I move my eyes fast I can see the borders moving in my vision. Only for a few mins?
Eye issues: These may be normal findings such as "floaters" which are deposits of various sizes, shapes, consistency and refractive indices located within the vitreous fluid of the eye globe that may cause these visual findings . However, it is always a good idea to get your eyes checked annually to make sure your exam is relatively normal and speaking about such symptoms with your PCP for a proper referral. ...Read more
Need evaluation: This is an unusual symptom; so i recommend you make an appointment with an ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
What do you suggest if my eyes keeps moving each time I close my eyes they spin around fast and it doesn't stop ?
Is it normal for 1 of ur eyes to be slightly weaker than d other?I sometimes notice a white grain moving across my vision.Goes awat in less than 1 sec
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am having trouble breathing through my nose
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- I have trouble moving my bowels
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i having cramps a week after my period?
- I just had my period about a week ago but now i am having brown discharge
- I have red veins in my eyes
- Why am i having cramps after my period?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free