Doctor insights on:
I Am Having Trouble Moving My Eyes
Need evaluation: This is an unusual symptom; so i recommend you make an appointment with an ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
I am a 26 year old female, both my eyes are hurting, especially when moving to look in different directions?
May be serious: Pain with eye movement can indicate orbital inflammation. This can be caused by many things, from adjacent sinus inflammation to thyroid orbital disease. Actual infection of the orbits can be serious and even life threatening. Inflammation of the optic nerves (optic neuritis) can also cause pain on eye movement. This condition, should be evaluated asap. Eye fatigue with reading is possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you suggest if my eyes keeps moving each time I close my eyes they spin around fast and it doesn't stop ?
When I look into the sky or a far off distance I can see tiny little dots moving around I got my eyes checked 1 yr ago they fine?
I woke up yesterday with a cloudy eyes and some times i feel like there is a moving thing inside. Can you tell me What should i do, please?
Is it normal for 1 of ur eyes to be slightly weaker than d other?I sometimes notice a white grain moving across my vision.Goes awat in less than 1 sec
When I first wake up everything has has a border around it and when I move my eyes fast I can see the borders moving in my vision. Only for a few mins?
Eye issues: These may be normal findings such as "floaters" which are deposits of various sizes, shapes, consistency and refractive indices located within the vitreous fluid of the eye globe that may cause these visual findings . However, it is always a good idea to get your eyes checked annually to make sure your exam is relatively normal and speaking about such symptoms with your PCP for a proper referral. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have some forehead pain when moving my eyes around
- I am having trouble breathing through my nose
- My stomach is moving am i pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am having trouble going to the toilet
- Am i having trouble breathing due to polyhydramnios?
- Why am i having trouble writing and typing?
- What can i do if i am have trouble holding in my stool after giving birth?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free