Doctor insights on:
I Am Defecating More Frequently
I regularly have to spend a lot of time wiping after defecating. I have found that wet wipes don't make too much of a difference.
Anal cleansing: If your anus is more deeply located it is more difficult to cleanse after a soft bowel movement. If you don't have access to a bidet, after a few wipes with toilet paper, cleanse further with a soft white cloth moistened with warm water only and then pat dry with another nonabrasive colorless cloth. Overly vigorous scrubbing of the anal area with toilet paper only leads to chronic anal irritation. ...Read more
Green poop..: Hi Medigirl86, Its probably a pigment in something you ate recently so probably insignificant. If assoc with diarrea get a stool culture and if persistent, make a food diary for a week or so and go and see a Doc to look for the cause of your "green" effect in the diet ! thanks ...Read more
Hi, sometimes i get blood when defecating, it may be for injuries? It does not happen that often. Thank you!
When a hem bleeds, how do you keep it from bleeding onto the shower floor if you take one after defecating? Will standing slow the bleeding down?
I'm been ejaculating quite regularly over the past few weeks while defecating . I don't know how to stop this ..I'm 22 years old ?
Ejaculation: You need to have further investigation. May need to see urologist. ...Read more
Partner has on and off bleeding when defecating for the past 5 years, only just been told. No pain or other symptoms. How serious ? 23 years old.
Rectal bleeding: May or may not be "serious" but needs to be evaluated by GI doctor to assure it is not Best wishes. ...Read more
How are anorectal dysfunctions diagnosed? Is it invasive? I feel strange pressure in my anorectal area when defecating and feels like area won't relax
My boyfriend is 26 years old and lately he is ejaculating while defecating! should he be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Am i more likely to get trichomoniasis from uncircumsized penis?
- I am urinating more than usual
- Am i more likely than average to have another autoimmune disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Am i more likely to get lichen sclerosis if i have gone through menopause?
- Does playing football affect my kyphosis am i at more risk of a back injury?
- What does it mean if i am urinating way too frequently only in the daytime?
- Am i more likely to get breast cancer if my mom has it?
- Why do i get more horny when i am on period?