Doctor insights on:
I Am Allergic To Shellfish What Can I Take For Calcium
I am allergic to shellfish and need to take a calcium supplement. What kind of supplement is safe for me?
If i was allegic to shellfish when i was younger can i try n eat a shrimp now that am a adult and see what happens and if i am still can i take benadr?
Not related: By the way, if you are allergic to crustacea (shrimp , crab , lobster), it does not necessarily mean that you would be allergic to mollusk (clams, oyster). If you have any more questions, consult an allergist. Tramadol is totally unrelated to shellfish. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I ve to use omeprazole, does it blocks absorption of calcium?; or just reduces it ?
How many mg calcium i shd take to combat effect if dairy allergic?
Family Practice: 1200 mg ca with 1000mg vit d per day you can have your dr measure your levels to determine how much your body needs. ...Read more
Fish oil vs shellfis: Generally fish oil is produced from oily type fish ie bluefish or salmon so it should be safe to take for people with true shellfish allergies. Krill because it is a type of shrimp - may be more of a challenge - if possible i would stick to fish oil. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i am allergic to shellfish what seafood can i eat
- What kind of fish can i eat if i am allergic to shellfish?
- I am allergic to shellfish can i eat fish
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take fish oil if im allergic to shellfish?
- I am allergic to penicillin can i take cephalexin
- If i am allergic to asprin can i take a tramadol
- Should i take glucosamine if im allergic to shellfish
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free