Doctor insights on:
I Am Allergic To Shellfish What Can I Take For Calcium
I am allergic to shellfish and need to take a calcium supplement. What kind of supplement is safe for me?
Not related: By the way, if you are allergic to crustacea (shrimp , crab , lobster), it does not necessarily mean that you would be allergic to mollusk (clams, oyster). If you have any more questions, consult an allergist. Tramadol is totally unrelated to shellfish. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I ve to use omeprazole, does it blocks absorption of calcium?; or just reduces it ?
How many mg calcium i shd take to combat effect if dairy allergic?
Family Practice: 1200 mg ca with 1000mg vit d per day you can have your dr measure your levels to determine how much your body needs. ...Read more
Fish oil vs shellfis: Generally fish oil is produced from oily type fish ie bluefish or salmon so it should be safe to take for people with true shellfish allergies. Krill because it is a type of shrimp - may be more of a challenge - if possible i would stick to fish oil. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im allergic to penicillin what can i take for strep
- I am allergic to underwire in bras help what can i do for lift
- What kind of fish can i eat if i am allergic to shellfish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergic to ibuprofen what can i take
- Allergic to benadryl what can i take
- I always sneeze after taking shower how can i determine what i am allergic to
- What antibiotic can i take if im allergic to penicillin and i have a sore throat?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free