Doctor insights on:
I Always Have Stiff Fingers On Waking Up What Is The Cause
I have neck pain and stiffness. I have tingling and numbness in hands and fingers and some tingling in buttocks area. I also struggle with anxiety/p attacks. xrays show degen.in neck. What to do?
Your best bet: Is to review these issues with your primary care doctor. They could be anxiety related but may also be related to another process. A good formal neurologic evaluation is necessary to make sure further evaluation beyond the x-rays you report, if any other testing is warranted. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several: The most common causes of hand morning stiffness are early osteoarthritis and stenosing flexor tenosynovitis (trigger finger). When we lay down flat, the fluid from our chest and belly distribute to our hands and feet. Inflammation enhances this affect, and can exacerbate symptoms related to arthritis and tendonitis in the morning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
???: That's like asking what type of animals inhabit the earth. Lots more details have to be provided to give an honest answer. How old are you, have you had any trauma, were x-rays done, etc. (the list goes on). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Waking up with stiff fingers
- Waking up with stiff muscles
- Why do i always have a stiff neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stiff fingers when i wake up
- Stiff neck after waking up
- Waking up with stiff neck and shoulders
- Waking up with tingling fingers
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free