Doctor insights on:
I Always Have A Cold Nose And Hands
Cold hands and Nose: This is a very common symptom. It does not necessarily mean that there is blockage in the arteries of your limbs. It actually depends on the reactivity of your blood vessels. The common solution is to wear gloves and to avoid cold exposure to your fingers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My nose is cold and is effecting my life. I always have my hand over my nose and have to cover it with blankets to go to sleep. Started about 3 yrs a?
Get checked for a: Thyroid/autoimmune condition etc. Take care!Get a more detailed answer ›
Hands, feet, tip of nose are always ice cold. Never changes color but nail beds are frequently purple. In bed @ night is the only time they are warm. ?
Yes it can: Anxiety could be accompanied by autonomic features. When in danger, the body floods the system with adrenaline (sns), the hormone of strenuous action and “flight or fight”. These reactions are involuntary and can be responsible for strange physiological symptoms. From cold nose, heart palpitation or even encopresis. ...Read more
I get this times where my hands and nose go freezing cold and i get a feeling of confusion and a little bit dizzy?
Migraines: I see in your history that you have migraines. Sometimes, patients with migraines may have an autonomic response to certain triggers of migraines. This could result in the symptoms you are describing, even when you are not experiencing headaches. Check with your physician to have a proper diagnosis and treatment if necessary. In meantime, avoid common migraine triggers in diet and improve sleep. ...Read more
Depression?: Any other vegetative symptoms?.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I always have cold hands and feet
- Why do i have a cold and bad smell in my nose?
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a real bad headache stuffy nose and a stomach ache whata wrong with me
- I have a cold sore and my lip is swollen
- I have a mild cold and my left ear is kind of blocked what do i do
- Why are my hands feet and nose always cold?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online