Doctor insights on:
I Always Get Headaches At Night Time What Could Be Causing This
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Headaches: If you have tried all over the counterpain medications, you might consider a magnesium supplement, then see your doctor. You might need a daily medication like topamax (topiramate) or Propranolol to keep the headaches away. You can also find out if your headaches are coming from tension, eye strain, dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, or chronic sinus problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I always get headaches sometimes minor & some major . What can be wrong ? And i feel that sometimes i get them when i'm cold is that possible
I always get headaches almost everyday sometimes migraines. Is their a reason why this is happening to me?
Hormone trigger...: A drastic drop in your hormone levels is the signal for your body to have a period. This drop can also trigger migraine or other types of headaches. These types of headaches can be prevented by stabilizing the hormone levels during this time of the month. Best wishes! ...Read more
Metabolic problem?: Temperature variations can have an affect on your immune system, your hormones and your autonomic nervous system. Your symptoms are most likely a manifestation of some sort of imbalance in these systems. If this is the case, a standard pathology focused workup may not reveal any abnormalities. However, a metabolically directed assessment may yield answers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I always feel like i need to cough what could be causing this symptom
- I have a headache what could be causing it
- Why do i get a headache every night at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause dizziness and headaches?
- Could i have night blindness if i have a harder time seeing to drive at night
- I keep getting strep throat what could be the cause
- I am tired all the time what could it be
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free