Doctor insights on:
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
One cay give or take: Hyzaar is a once a day drug. Hence, the half lif which is how long it takes to see at least half of the medicine leave your system is about one day. However, the practical answer is it varies frompatient to patient and how long you have been on the medicine and how it has effected you. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Hyzaar is a combination of two medications: hydrochlorothiazide and losartan. It is used to treat high blood pressure. Hctz is a water pill to keep your body from retaining too much salt. Losartan helps keep blood vessels open. Dry cough is a common problem with losartan. There are many possible side effects; you should read carefully all the information that comes with your prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a liver laceration?
- How long will you live with stage 4 liver cancer?
- How can you reduce sgpt level and improve fatty liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Increased parenchymal echogenicity of liver
- Fatty liver
- Talk to a cardiologist online