Doctor insights on:
Hysterectomy Where Does Sperm Go
Yes: In the vagina.Get a more detailed answer ›
What will happen to the sperms on enjuculation, where does it go after bilateral salpingo oophrectomy by total hysterectomy?
Could you tell me what happens to sperm after it's ejaculated into a woman who's had a full hysterectomy?
Spills out of: The vagina, maybe a tiny bit is absorbed. ...Read more
I had hysterectomy 20 years ago. I have white eggs discharge since then. Like sperm odor, no itching or burning. Is that normal?
Sexually active: Well possible if you are sexually active. Could have the ejaculate. So just very good hygiene. If persists see your doctor for an exam ...Read more
Can take months: Sometimes it can take a long time for the bloating to go away after a hysterectomy. Even longer than the usual 'healing' process of the surgery itself. The pain medications after the surgery can slow down intestinal function and cause bloating and constipation. Be patient and rest assured that the bloating will resolve after some time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where does sperm go after hysterectomy
- After hysterectomy where does sperm go
- Where does sperm go during sex after hysterectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is sperm going if i have an intercourse after hysterectomy
- Where does sperm come from
- Does anemia go away after hysterectomy?
- Will sperm ejaculated full hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free