Doctor insights on:
Hysterectomy Bilateral Salpingo Oophorectomy
I had hysterectomy bilateral salpingo oophorectomy 3 months ago. Why does it feel like my body heats up so much?
I just had hysterectomy bilateral salpingo oophorectomy a couple months ago. Now I feel my body heats up at night?
I just had hysterectomy bilateral salpingo oophorectomy 3 months ago. Now I feel my body heat. Why?
I had a exploratory laparotomy, total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo oophorectomy in 2009 been getting yearly paps. Do i need to continue?
What is the definition or description of: total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy?
Had radical hysterectomy w/ bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy at 27 yrs old, due to aggressive cancer. On long-term HRT to put off menopause. Risks?
Hi doctor, Actually my mother in law is planning to have a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo oophorectomy. when can she travel to IND- AUS ?
How to evaluate menopause if you undergo total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy?
How to evaluate a patient's need to undergo total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy?
Indications: There are many indications for a total abdominal hysterectomy with removal of both tubes and ovaries. Cancer and precancers are obvious ones. Symptomatic fibroids is another indication. Failed endometrial ablation, prolapse, and endometriosis are other reasons. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to evaluate when menopause happens in women who undergo total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo oophorectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy bilateral salpingo oophorectomy
- Total hysterectomy bilateral salpingo oophorectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bilateral salpingo oophorectomy recovery time
- Bilateral salpingo oophorectomy recovery
- Bilateral salpingo oophorectomy surgery
- How long until i can have sex after a salpingo oophorectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free