Doctor insights on:
Hypothyroidism Caused By Bulimia If You Stop Will It Heal
Does excitalopram or cymbalta (duloxetine) in anyway cause hypothyroidism? And can I stop taking cymbalta (duloxetine) now that I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism???
Does hashimoto-caused hypothyroidism ever go away completely? Have you ever seen a patient like this who could stop taking thyroid pills permenantly?
Could my hypothyroidism be caused by the start and stop of an iodine supplement or be caused by the zyprexa seroque and invega sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) I have been on?
Will vitamin d deficiency cause hypothyroidism? My tsh is 18.8 ,T3 and T4 are normal. If tsh become normal can i stop thyronorm tablet?
I have a cat and I have a hypothyroid! i heard from some people that cats my cause it ! is it true?
Myths: This would be a false myth with no truth to it. ...Read more
Likely complex...: Thyroid hormones have complex interactions with many parts of the whole body. Hypothyroidism can lead to hyponatremia or to both SIADH + hyponatremia. Being low in thyroid hormone can somehow lead to the release of anti-diuretic hormone from the pituitary gland, so one gets SIADH and the accompanying excess water in the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- How to stop binging when you have bulimia and are on low cal diet?
- If you stop drinking will your liver heal
- If you stop smoking will your lungs heal
- Do lungs heal after you stop smoking?
- How to stop upper back muscle spasms caused by hypothyroid?
- Heal hypothyroidism naturally
- Can your liver heal after you stop drinking?
- What should you put on a rug burn to help it heal and stop hurting?
- Can your liver heal if you stop drinking?