Doctor insights on:
Hypothyroidism Cause False Negative Pregnancy Test
Is there anyway hashimotos thyroiditis or hypothyroidism could cause a false negative pregnancy test?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Vit D and Preg: No it can not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hypothyroidism false negative pregnancy test
- Causes of false negative pregnancy test
- Can anything cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What causes a false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on pregnancy test?
- Things that can cause a false negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online