Doctor insights on:
Hypothyroidism Cause False Negative Pregnancy Test
Is there anyway hashimotos thyroiditis or hypothyroidism could cause a false negative pregnancy test?
Hypothyroidism is also known as Underactive thyroid. Level, which can cause fatigue increased sensitivity to cold constipation dry skin unexplained weight gain puffy face hoarseness muscle weakness elevated blood cholesterol level muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods thinning hair slowed heart ...Read more
Vit D and Preg: No it can not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
The thyroid makes thyroid hormone, the main one is t4, which is converted in other tissues to t3. An underactive thyroid makes too little thyroid hormone. You feel sluggish, bloated, constipated, cold. It is treated by taking replacement hormone levothyroxine. The thyroid also makes calcitonin, which is involved in calcium metabolism, but it is a weak hormone in ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative pregnancy test results?
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative on pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- Hypothyroidism false negative pregnancy test
- Can ovarian cysts cause false negative pregnancy test?
- Can ovarian cycst cause false negative on pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online