Doctor insights on:
Hypothyroid Disease Effect Breast Size
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
I took biotin as d biotin neutrifactor for hairs nd nails but I am affaird that it increase your breast size.is it true?
Not true: I know of no evidence that biotin has any effect on breast size. While important for healthy hair and nails, biotin deficiency is not common so it is not all that likely to help much, but some people do believe it can help and it is very safe to try it. See http://draxe.com/biotin-benefits/ for more info. ...Read more
Not exactly: The breast at age 40 will start to develop more fat and less lobular/ductal tissue "reducing the perkiness" of the breast itself. Factor in breast sagging or drooping and the breast may appear to be smaller in size, but in fact (& fat) is the same or larger. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hypothyroid disease decrease breast size
- Statins effect on hypothyroidism
- The effect of licorice on hypothyroidism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does garlic effect hypothyroidism?
- Does phimosis effect size?
- Breast size
- Can a hernia effect penis size?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free