Doctor insights on:
Hypothyroid Disease Decrease Breast Size
Hypothyroidism is also known as Underactive thyroid. Level, which can cause fatigue increased sensitivity to cold constipation dry skin unexplained weight gain puffy face hoarseness muscle weakness elevated blood cholesterol level muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods thinning hair slowed heart ...Read more
Not exactly: The breast at age 40 will start to develop more fat and less lobular/ductal tissue "reducing the perkiness" of the breast itself. Factor in breast sagging or drooping and the breast may appear to be smaller in size, but in fact (& fat) is the same or larger. ...Read more
Depends!: I'm assuming a female is asking this question! breast tissue is body fat, so an increase in leaness will slightly decrease breast size. But proportionately, the breast will look larger, because of body fat loss in other places. Exercise for the chest might include sporting activities such as push ups and bench presses. The will increase the size of the pectoral muscles under the breast tissue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hypothyroid disease effect breast size
- Losing upper body fat and decreasing breast size
- Can losing weight decrease breast size?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Upper body exercises to decrease breast size
- Exercise decrease breast size
- How to decrease breast size after baby birth?
- How to decrease my breast size naturally?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free