Doctor insights on:
Hyposecretion Of The Thyroid In Adults
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes hyposecretion of thyroid in adults?
- Which is the most dangerous type of leukemia in adults
- Symptoms of fluid behind the eardrum in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common cause of seizures in adults?
- Symptoms of thyroid problems in the heat of summer
- What are the most common causes of seizures in adults?
- In adults the function of the yellow marrow is to
- Hyposecretion of the thyroid gland in adults causes