Doctor insights on:
Hypoechoic Nodule Thyroid Thickening Of Esophagus
Mch 31.1, immat grans 0.04, carb dioxide total 20.7, glucose serum 103, alt(sgpt)61, ast(sgot)46. Barrett Esophagus, Thyroid Nodule, Migraines, PFO. ?
Sketchy picture: Kindly consult your doctor, or call for a virtual consult on HealthTap to put the whole picture together, make a diagnosis and manage your symptoms ...Read more
Unlikely: They typically do not affect the function of the thyroid so you shouldn't "feel sick" with the presence of nodules. Unless they are very large and cause compressive symptoms. In that case, it is obvious and you would know why you feel sick. ...Read more
3x1x2mm hypoechoic nodule on thyroid u/s. Report said most likely a complex cyst. Dr said I don't need a f/u u/s unless he feels something. True?
I had an thyroid us, a 3mm hypoechoic solid nodule, but when i see the images other similars areas are shown, should I ask for a review of the us?
No : 3 mm is very small. Even if you have more it would not change anything. The only thing you need is to have another ultrasound in the future (1yr) and see if anything changes. ...Read more
Thyroid us after 3 mos: "previously noted ill-defined hypoechoic nodule now felt to represent an area of more focal heterogeneous thyroid tissue...?
Probably not.: See a thyroidologist. Nodules less than 10mm without worrisome features are very common in 44 Y.O. Women. ...Read more
A 5x5x5mm nodule right upper thyroid no internal flow.Well circumscribed hypoechoic /heterogeneous 1.4x1.4x1.6cm nodule post right.Is the cancerous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enlarged thyroid glans with nodules and the thickening of isthmus
- Hypoechoic heterogeneous thyroid nodule
- Can a solid hypoechoic nodule in thyroid gland be cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does hypoechoic thyroid nodule mean?
- What is a complex hypoechoic thyroid nodule?
- What does calcification of a thyroid nodule mean?
- How to get rid of thyroid nodules?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online