Doctor insights on:
Picture descriptor : WELL-DEFINED means the borders are sharply seen on the picture. Complex means that there is stuff (echoes) inside the cyst or nodule. The echoes are not as bright as the echoes outside the nodule (hypoechoic). What this means depends on why the ultrasound was originally ordered and what part of the body was scanned. Talk to the doctor who ordered the test. Good luck. ...Read more
Unlikely: They typically do not affect the function of the thyroid so you shouldn't "feel sick" with the presence of nodules. Unless they are very large and cause compressive symptoms. In that case, it is obvious and you would know why you feel sick. ...Read more
Not enough info: Too little information was provided to answer. Please reform you question, or you can consult with me. The consult should not take to long. ...Read more
What is hypoechoic nodule?Is it cancerous?I have tiny hypoechoic nodule in isthmus measuring 8.5-5.9 mm. Is there is any problem?
Is it okay to wait for 6 mounths to see if the Wall hypoechoic nodule atthe lower zone of the superficial lobe right parotid6.6×4.4mmwill grow or not?
Probably ok: Just make sure to check with the doctor that ordered the test. If they are unsure, consider a consultation with an ENT doctor that deals with parotid disease. Not all of them do. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hypoechoic nodule in thyroid
- Hypoechoic nodule thyroid gland
- Hypoechoic halo thyroid nodule
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Multiple hypoechoic thyroid nodules
- Hypoechoic nodule in thyroid lobe
- Small hypoechoic thyroid nodules
- What is hypoechoic nodule on thyroid?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free