Doctor insights on:
Hyperthyroidism Fetal Heart Rate Abnormalities
Is it normal for the fetal heart rate to slow down at night? I'm 11 weeks pregnant. Normally baby's heart rate is 150's last night it was 120's.
Hypothyroidism is a medical condition that lowers the level of thyroid hormone to a point where the patient has a marked decrease in overall health. Often the patient does not notice the loss of thyroid hormone for several weeks or more. Once diagnosed with low thyroid hormone levels, the patient will be prescribed with thyroid hormone to a point where the thyroid levels are normal and ...Read more
In labor?: How are you finding them? Checking at home or on a monitor in the hospital? Either way, go to your closest hospital and get checked to be sure that your baby is doing ok. Good luck! ...Read more
I am 20 weeks 6 days pregnant. My fetal heart rate is 152bpm. Is this normal at this gestational age?
Yes: Yes that is normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Slow fetal heart rate and growth and hashimoto's thyroid. Any correlation? I am 7.5 weeks and measure 6.5 weeks. Today's heart rate was 72.
Thyroid disease: If your TSH is normal and you are taking your thyroid meds as directed it shouldn't have an effect on the fetal heart rate. Unfortunately we do sometimes see a slow heart rate before a embryonic demise. You probably need a short term follow up ultrasound to recheck. At 45 your risk of miscarriage and fetal chromosome issues is much higher. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of hyperthyroidism?
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of pulmonary embolus?
- Is fetal heart rate abnormalities a symptom of wrapped cord?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Adult asthma fetal heart rate abnormalities
- Placental abruption fetal heart rate abnormalities
- Does placental abruption cause fetal heart rate abnormalities?
- Fetal heart abnormalities ultrasound
- Talk to a cardiologist online