Doctor insights on:
Hyperthyroid And Rash
Night sweats, body has itchy burning lumpy rash started on neck. Now on forearms. Tsh level at zero. Is rash sign of hyperthyroidism?
Thyroid overactive?: If you are hyperthyroid, and it is not a transient thyroiditis, the treatments come down to antithyroid drugs (eg. Methimazole, b-blockers), radioactive iodine, or surgery. Each has its advantages and disadvantages, and you should discuss with your endocrinologist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hyperthyroidism: Patients with hyperthyroidism can have mild to overt symptoms, which include anxiety, emotional lability, weakness, tremor, palpitations, heat intolerance, increased perspiration, and weight loss despite a normal or increased appetite. Other symptoms that may be present include hyperdefecation, urinary frequency, oligomenorrhea/amenorrhea in women, and gynecomastia and erectile dysfunction in men. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have some tingling on one side of my body while trying to go to sleep
- Is it possible to regain my sense of smell back?
- Causes of painful lymph nodes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will born addicted drugs
- Pain will hip
- Preparing for a colonoscopy diet
- Hernia center of ohio
- Talk to a dermatologist online