Doctor insights on:
Hyperthyroid And Boost Drink
I drink hyperthyroid meds regularly. Is it normal if I still have a big appetite? Should I control it or just go with it? *Any suggest to control it?
I don't drink much but was diagnosed with pancreatitis and hyperthyroidism can one be causing the other? Have just had a baby can that cause this?
I have a cup that holds 18oz of liquid, is it safe to drink 18oz of cabbage juice every morning? Or would i expect to hit hyperthyroidism?
Depends: I assume you mean raw cabbage juice. Cabbage juice does not cause hyperthyroidism. How much you can drink may vary between individuals. If it does not cause you any problems, go ahead, but if you notice any stomach discomfort or other adverse side effects, you may want to cut back. ...Read more
Alcohol: I would recommend not to.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take half of a 25mg atenenol can I drink alcohol? Will this effect the pill? It's forr hyperthyroidism
OK to drink EtOH: Hi. It's OK to drink alcohol while taking a beta-blocker. I always advise people to drink responsibly in moderation if they drink, but alcohol per se will not interfere with the beta-blocker or your hyperthyroidism (which I hope/assume has been or is being treated). Cheers! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
27 female.Should I b worried to have hyperthyroidism & possibly antibody? Is it treatable? Can I avoid drinking radioactive iodine or removing my thyr
Why worry??: Why are you worried about it? You doctor can easily assess your symptoms (if any) and do blood tests to see if you have any thyroid issues. IF you do have any thyroid disease, it is treatable and specific treatment depends on the condition. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take zithromax and drink alcohol?
- Vomiting and diarrhea after drinking alcohol
- Why do i get trembling and chills after drinking cold water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink after having radioactive contrast dye and a ct scan?
- Can you take azithromycin and drink alcohol?
- What happens if you drink beer and have high blood pressure?
- Night sweats and diarrhea after drinking alcohol
- Foods and drinks that boost nitric oxide