Doctor insights on:
Hyperreactive Airway Disease
2.5 yrs old diagnosed with hyperreactive airway disease. Doctor has prescribed flohale puff along allegra (fexofenadine) and novamax at night for 15 days. Is it safe?
Prevention is best: There are usually specific triggers such as smoke inhalation, allergens, and upper respiratory infections that exacerbate the reactive airway. Avoidance of your individual triggers is best. Once an episode is triggered, bronchodilators and inhaled steroids are usually necessary, sometimes oral steroids may be required. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rad respiratory airway disease
- Reversible obstructive airway disease
- Small airway disease treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe obstructive airway disease
- Obstructive airway disease
- Small airways disease symptoms
- What is restrictive airway disease?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online