Doctor insights on:
Difficult question: Topical medications. These include over-the-counter and prescription antiperspirants.Iontophoresis. A battery-powered device delivers a low current of electricity through water-saturated wool pads. Oral medications. These may include medicines that block nerve impulses to sweat glands, inhibit sweating or reduce sweat output. A antidepressant or and botox. ...Read more
Surgery may work: Sometimes surgeons cut a nerve to eliminate sweating in the armpits. Unfortunately you made then develope excess sweating elsewhere. It is also possible to surgically scrape away the sweat glands from under the skin to stop this sweating. Botulinum toxin, when injected into the skin of the armpits, will stop sweating for 6 months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Botox: Works and you can get it even in India ! ...Read more
Hyperhidrosis: If you're living with excessive and embarrassing head, scalp, or facial sweating, there are solutions from antiperspirant lotion products to Botox injections, there are ways to treat head and facial sweating so you can always put your best face forward. Talk to your dermatologist or healthcare professional to see what’s your best option. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Primary hyperhidrosis treatment
- Medical treatment for hyperhidrosis
- What is treatment for angina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Duration of chlamydia after treatment
- Using erythromycin to treat pink eye
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- Talk to a dermatologist online