Doctor insights on:
Hyperemesis Gravidarum Is This Associated With Coughing
Depends: The treatment is complicated and involves many things. Starting with change in diet and meals scheduling to treatments with different medication to get vomiting under controll, treatment to hydrate you and balance back your electrolytes. Dont try to treat it on your know, let you doctor manage it. ...Read more
No difference: The definition of hyperemesis is not well defined. Generally if you are not able to tolerate oral intake you need to be evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Can I b induce ...im 33 wks prego...with hyperemesis gravidarum....im.stressing out with this condition...
Unlikely: Few physicians would induce a patient at 33 weeks for hyperemesis gravidarum. While the nausea and vomiting can certainly be a debilitating problem there are means of treatment - the ultimate solution may be delivery, 39 weeks should be the goal for the end of your pregnancy. 37 weeks would likely be the minimal gestational age to consider elective delivery depending on the status of the baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does headaches associated with hyperemesis gravidarum last?
- How long does dry mouth associated with hyperemesis gravidarum last?
- Is there something you can do for the terrible cough associated with emphysema?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I constantly get bloody noses with large blood clots coming out is this normal
- 20 weeks pregnant with lots of milky white discharge is this normal
- I get bloody nose a lot what does this mean is something wrong with my nose
- How long does cough associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free