Doctor insights on:
Hygiene Prevent Lice
Body lice (pediculus humanus corporis) are similar to head lice. These are tiny parasitic insects live on the clothes and can often be seen at the seams. They feed on the blood of the host, and can spread certain infections. Generally these are found in the homeless or those who are ...Read more
Great hygiene, but unfortunately I have smelly hair, and its itchy, but there are no flakes, no dandruff, no lice, no scaly scalp. Help!
See a dermatologist: You need to be examined and diagnosed appropriately and then treated for whatever is responsible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can better hygiene prevent lice?
- Will good hygiene prevent clostridium
- Improving hygiene prevent gastroenteritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Preventing lice spreading
- Preventing head lice
- How to prevent the spread of lice?
- Treat prevent lice
- Talk to a pediatrician online