Doctor insights on:
Yes: An overdose of Hydroxyzine can cause shortness of breath, dilated pupils, problems urinating, blurred vision, low blood pressure, rapid heart rate, seizures, dizziness, delirium, coma, etc. If you are having any thoughts of taking an overdose you can call the national suicide prevention lifeline phone number 27/7 at 1-800-273-8255. Or have a friend, relative or 911 transport you to the nearest er. ...Read more
Are you considering: An overdose? You can call the national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. Please have a friend or relative transport you to the nearest er or call 911 for urgent care if you have imminent urge to kill yourself. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
HYDROXYZINE: In healthy individual (i mean no liver, kidney or other metabolic diseases): onset of action- 15 to 30 minutes after intake; duration of action 4-6 hours- when you take recommended dose. If you are taking other medicines e.g. Barbiturates, central nervous system depressant medications, etc. The effect may be longer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hydroxyzine pamoate overdose
- Hydroxyzine pam overdose
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free