Doctor insights on:
Yes: These meds are fine to take concomitantly. Best wishes. ...Read more
I stop taking buprenorphine per my dr (1mg/day). Now taking hydroxyzine 250 mg per day. I now have: nausea, insomia, increased pain.What causes this?
Can I take 50mg of hydroxyzine with doxylamine safely? My doctor recommended doxylamine for nausea but I took hydroxyzine for anxiety already.
I was given prescription for hydroxyzine palmotate 25mg for anxiety. Should I use that or dramamine for nausea and nervous stomach? I can barely eat, nausea bad
Stick w/ hydroxyzine: These medicines are very similar and both should work for your nausea. Instead of mixing meds, just stick with the Hydroxyzine for both anxiety and nausea. Also, you can try ginger containing products or vitamin b6 to help with your nausea. Hope you feel better soon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Zoloft: Zoloft side effets: most common: nausea, diarrhea, headache, insomnia, sedation, nervousness, switch to maina, weight gain/loss, sweating, dry mouth, high blood pressure, rarely hallucinations, serotonin syndrome when mixed with other serotinergic agents, sexual side effects, for hydorxizine: sedation, paradoxical excitement, dry mouth, constipation, urinary retention, tachycardia, blurry vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is rice giving me nausea?
- What causes nausea right before period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Nausea after period
- Dizziness nausea pelvic pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- Talk to an allergist online for free