Doctor insights on:
Hydroxyzine And Pregnancy
Is it safe to use 10mg hydroxyzine daily during pregnancy? If it is, how many times is ok: 2 - 4 times?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have a baby inside of me I am 18 weeks if i take hydroxyzine pam, will it be harmful to my baby?
Teratogenecity: There has been no study proving the teratogenicity of hydroxyzine, at least not different from placebo or natural course of pregnancy. Klonopin belongs to the family of ativan. There is no clear study (as it may be unethical) to prove the teratogenicity of this group but craniofacial problems, nerve migration and development problems have been noted when these are taken esp at 2nd trimester. ...Read more
Generalized itching for five months. No rash, normal blood work no allergies found. Zyrtec. Benadryl, and hydroxyzine don't work what's wrong with me?
Very difficult: You omitted details. Exactly which blood tests? May be serious. Best see a dermatologist. Never due to laundry products. Not due to food. Only sedation or placebo effect with any antihistamine. Severe, generalized itch with no rash is very difficult to define or treat. Sometimes we find an underlying disease which needs attention. You need a professional, not a DR without experience with this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
HYDROXYZINE: In healthy individual (i mean no liver, kidney or other metabolic diseases): onset of action- 15 to 30 minutes after intake; duration of action 4-6 hours- when you take recommended dose. If you are taking other medicines e.g. Barbiturates, central nervous system depressant medications, etc. The effect may be longer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online