Doctor insights on:
Hyperpigmentation in frown lines? Best way to get rid of it without Hydroquinone use. No fillers please.
My dermatologist recently prescribed roaccutanne and hydroquinone for use at night. Is it safe to use hydroquinone while on roaccutane?
I don't find that HQ: alone works well, and it seems to work better when combine with hydroxy acids or retinoids ...Read more
Yes, but be careful: Unfortunately it is not that easy getting rid of freckles, a genetic trait that is intensified by sun exposure. Some have freckle-like areas on their private as well and the otc bleaching cream such lustra (hydroquinone) may help. Chemical peels/laser treatments are more effective but often costly. You must minimize sun exposure otherwise it will re-darken. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Is it safe to use hydroquinone 4% as lotion on face for 2 months or not , in case to enlighten the face color??
Needs monitoring : Although this is safe, caution must be taken and I recommend you are followed by a dermatologist or you regular family physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uses of hydroquinone
- Is hydroquinone safe to use?
- How to use hydroquinone and tretinoin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hydroquinone is expired can still use it
- The effects of long term hydroquinone use
- Is it safe to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online