Doctor insights on:
NO!!!: Why do you think it's labeled "ophthalmic" ? For your eyes only! ...Read more
Can I use olopatadine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution in a lightly scratched & slightly infected eye?
Can I use lidocaine hydrochloride jelly USP 2% on my son who is 1 1/2? He has like a boil right under his genital are that he is complaining hurts.
See Your Doctor Now: ! 1/2 yr old, "has a boil". Topical Lidocaine is absorbed into the system & is NOT safe for use on a child this age; can cause seizures & more. Boils are caused by bacterial infection, require antibiotics, & specific topical care. Be aware this may not be a boil as virus & allergy lesions can look like a boil. Visual inspection is needed. See your doctor now for correct diagnosis & treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ondansetron hydrochloride uses
- Ranitidine hydrochloride uses
- Loperamide hydrochloride uses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ambroxol hydrochloride syrup uses
- Use of fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Drotaverine hydrochloride uses
- Tetracycline hydrochloride uses
- Talk to a pathologist online for free