Doctor insights on:
Hydrochloric Acid Poisoning
What do you recomend for hydrochloric
acid poisoning entering the blood stream
probably caused by pancreas.?
Unknown: With respect a condition I have quite frankly unaware of. ...Read more
How concentrated?: Concentrated hcl will cause a chemical burn. If you washed it immediately and it has not caused a burn, there is no need to worry. If it did cause a burn, it would depend on how deep the burn is, and how much of the skin is involved. If you have any concerns it would be prudent to see your doctor. ...Read more
Digestion and anti-: Microbial. Acid facilitates digestion of foods. Stomach enzymes work better in acid environment. Acid also destroys most the organisms that we swallow with food and prevents countless intestinal infections. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hydrochloric acid
- Carbonic acid poisoning
- Uric acid poisoning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Boric acid poisoning symptoms
- Citric acid poisoning
- How does zinc react with hydrochloric acid?
- How much hydrochloric acid is in the stomach?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free