Doctor insights on:
Hydrocele When U Have Surgery Do U Get Put To Sleep
Maybe: There are 2 main methods in treating hydroceles. One is an office procedure where a needle is placed into the scrotum adn withdrawn through a syringe. No anethesia is generally required. The other more formal treatment is a surgical procedure that requires anesthesia and a cut on the scrotum to remove the sac of water around the testicle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had it only once...: It was very relaxing and I have no further recollection. Neither will you! ...Read more
This is not an: Unusual fear. If you are terrified then you might wish to consider some cognitive behavioral therapy prior to your surgery. Acupuncture can also help you to be relaxed prior to anesthesia. Make sure that you let the medical staff know so that they can help you through the experience. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel weird 2 days after surgery and being put to sleep .I feel like I am high and no energy and can focus on one thing at a time.
Need docs help! I am getting surgery on my mouth in 2 weeks & i'm scared to be put to sleep with a shot?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When treated for hydrocele do you get put to sleep
- Do i have to be put to sleep for my hydrocele removal?
- Do the doctors put newborns to sleep for surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you get put to sleep for a colonoscopy?
- When do u first have symptoms of pregnancy
- What to do when u have a bladder infection?
- What to do when u have a sore throat?
- Talk to a urologist online for free