Doctor insights on:
Hydralazine Calcium Channel Blocker
Are these drugs used to reduce cardiac output: calcium channel blockers and beta (receptor) blockers?
Name says it all: Calcium channel blockers block the channel that allows vascular tone to increase and lowers blood pressure. The beta blockers work on beta recetors on the vessels to lower pressure . The heart has both beta receptors and calcium channels. Therefore betablockers and some calcium channel blockers can slow the heart rate as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nifedipine calcium channel blocker
- Tiazac calcium channel blocker
- Calcium channel blocker edema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium channel blocker
- Is lisinopril a calcium channel blocker?
- Calcium channel blocker medication
- Beta blocker vs calcium channel blocker
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free