Doctor insights on:
Hung Up Dtr Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- All natural supplement to speed up an underactive thyroid
- Why does my thyroid keep going up and then down?
- What are symptoms of your thyroid acting up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to speed up thyroid naturally?
- Do hot thyroid nodules show up darker on ultrasound?
- Can thyroid supplements mess up menstrual cycle?
- Throat close up breathing thyroid
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?