Doctor insights on:
Humira How Long Does It Take To Work On Psoriasis
Figure from 1 to 3 m: 1 to 3 months after first injection ...Read more
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease involving the skin, nails, and occasionally the joints. It is not contagious. There are several types of skin lesions, most common variety being large red scaly itchy plaques on extensor surfaces such as elbows and knees. Psoriasis can be controlled by a wide variety of medications, but a cure has ...Read more
How well does humira (adalimumab) actually work for psoriasis? And what does it mean to be moderate/severe?
Well enough: Humira (adalimumab) targets the tumor necrosis factor (tnf) which is involved in inflammation and immune response. However when there is too much, the target may get damaged. Psoriasis involving mainly the skin, phototherapy may be helpful. But for arthritis, Humira (adalimumab) (and other tnf inhibitors) is a good option. They all have similar side effects- the risk of severe infection. Good luck to you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have Crohn's disease and psoriasis, I have had 3 ressections (small bowel) am now on humira, 1st of all told to have B12 injections, take magnesium, and large doses of D3 , is it normal to become deficient in all these type of things whilst taking hu
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for humira to work?
- Does humira work well for plaque psoriasis?
- Does humira work well for scalp psoriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for chlamydia medication to work?
- How long does tamoxifen take to work?
- How long does it take for thrush tablets to work?
- How long does it take for push ups to work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online