Doctor insights on:
Humerus Bone Pain
I have pain in middle of my humerus bone when I press firmly. Could it be my muscle? Scared of leukaemia and what would their bone pain feel like?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
I had 6 drinks over the course of a day and experienced severe bone pain at 3am lasting all day. This is a lot by what I normally have. ?
ManyCausesOfBackPain: True 'bone' pain would be tumors, fractures, osteoporosis, etc.Most back pain, though, is due to other factors like muscle spasm, disc, ligament, or nerve injury.A good history & phys. incl osteopathic hands-on exam may provide some answers.Test may be needed.Manipulation,meds, acupuncture, prolotherapy, neuroprolotherapy & many other treatments are available & may help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- Sharp pain under collar bone
- Pain below right collar bone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in my right side near my hip bone
- Sharp pain above right hip bone
- Pain in nose bone
- Pain on left side above pelvic bone
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free