Doctor insights on:
Humerus Bone Pain
I have pain in middle of my humerus bone when I press firmly. Could it be my muscle? Scared of leukaemia and what would their bone pain feel like?
Over use injury : Shin splints are a type of "overuse injury" to the legs. The pain is characteristic and located on the outer edge of the mid region of the leg next to the shinbone (tibia). It can be extreme and halt workouts. The diagnosis requires a careful focused examination. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had 6 drinks over the course of a day and experienced severe bone pain at 3am lasting all day. This is a lot by what I normally have. ?
ManyCausesOfBackPain: True 'bone' pain would be tumors, fractures, osteoporosis, etc.Most back pain, though, is due to other factors like muscle spasm, disc, ligament, or nerve injury.A good history & phys. incl osteopathic hands-on exam may provide some answers.Test may be needed.Manipulation,meds, acupuncture, prolotherapy, neuroprolotherapy & many other treatments are available & may help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- Sharp pain under collar bone
- Pain below right collar bone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in my right side near my hip bone
- Sharp pain above right hip bone
- Pain in nose bone
- Pain on left side above pelvic bone
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free