Doctor insights on:
Humans Catch Campylobacter
Campylobacter is a type of bacteria that frequently causes foodborne illness. Common symptoms of a campylobacter infection include diarrhea, cramping, abdominal pain, and fever within a few days of exposure to the bacteria. Most cases of infection are related to raw ...Read more
No: Campylobacter and legionella are 2 different bacteria. Campylobacter causes food-borne illness from contaminated, undercooked or raw poultry. It causes diarrhea, fever, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Legionella is a bacteria that can cause pneumonia and flu-like illness. It is usually contracted from contaminated water sources, such as pools and cooling systems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Location: Some germs carry names for the part of the system where they are commonly found. The jejunum is a section of the small intestine where this germ can be found. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which diseases can humans catch from chickens
- Can humans catch parvo?
- Campylobacter in humans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can human height decrease?
- Is it okay to have sex when you have jock itch will my partner catch it?
- What causes twisted stomach in humans?
- Human immunodeficiency virus
- Talk to a pediatrician online