Doctor insights on:
Hpw Long Does It Take For Muscle Strains In Your Back To Heal
6 weeks: Most soft tissue injuries (muscles, ligaments, etc.) can take up to 6 weeks to heal. ...Read more
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
4-6 weeks: Depends of the severity.Get a more detailed answer ›
1-3 weeks: It depends on the severity of the strain. Figure 1-3 weeks. ...Read more
Depends on tear: This really depends on what muscle was involved and what grade of tear (strain) is involved. Rather than immobilization, gentle mobilization exercises are helpful to prevent scarring and possible chronic pain. Typically, a grade 3 tear, it can take 8-12 weeks to completely heal. Obviously, with lesser injury. Working with a physical therapist or certified athletic trainer can be helpful. ...Read more
2-12 weeks: Depending on severity and treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wide range: At the worst, some don't heal w/o surgery or at all. But those are the rare, severe ones. Usually by 8 - 10 weeks you'll be past it. But there are so many variables. Your original condition, how bad it was, how healthy you are, how protected you keep it, etc., etc. Live extra healthy - no bad habits + good nutrition, rest, etc., Be patient! Best! ...Read more
I have a muscle strain in my back very painful feels like it's not healing after 5 days how long should I expect it to take?
10-14 days: Most muscular strains of the back should be completely resolved by 10-14 days. If it does not get better at that point, or if the pain starts going down the leg, then it suggests something else may be going on, such as a disc herniation. Consider being seen. Thank you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a pulled muscle in your lower back to heal?
- How long does it take a muscle strain to heal properly?
- How long does it usually take for abdominal muscle strain to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does an abdominal strain take to heal?
- How long does a torn back muscle take to heal?
- How long does a pulled lower back muscle take to heal?
- How long does a pulled muscle take to heal in your neck?
- Hpw long does it take for a back strain to heal