Doctor insights on:
Hpv Warts Initial
Variable: Genital warts can come in many sizes and shapes and the maximum is undefined. They can be as small as a pinhead and grow in clusters or they can be as large as a cherry. Growth and spread depends on your body's immune function. So make sure that you are in good health and are not smoking. ...Read more
Genital Warts-Yes: Genital warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), and are highly infectious; easily transmitted via skin to skin contact (not just penis to vagina/anus/mouth). 90% of genital warts are caused by HPV subtypes 9 & 11, which can be prevented (but not treated) by the HPV (Gardasil) vaccine. See you clinician about treatment options and use male/female condoms to reduce transmission risk. ...Read more
I got HPV with no warts and i had the shots before it! i was wondering if my partner never had the shots is it possible for him to get warts?
HPV : First and foremost your boyfriend needs the hpv vaccine. That is an absolute must! second there are over 140 strains of hpv. Thirteen strains cause most of the deadly disease, four cause 95% of the cancers we see in the U.S. Gardisil protects against these four strains. Most young adults (96% in some studies) are exposed to hpv by age 26. Your boyfriend very well may already have hpv as wel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doesn't matter: Once you acquire these you can carry the germ in your tissues indefinitely and pass them to a partner with or without visible lesions. With the help of therapy and your immune system most clear the primary infection within 2 years and don't notice a recurrence, but it can. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No but you should be examined regularly. 70% if sexually active americans are carriers. For more: www.Peedoc.Com @thepeedoc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for hpv warts to show up after initial contact?
- Difference between skin tag and hpv wart
- Hpv contagious after warts gone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get genital warts without having hpv?
- Condyloma hpv cause impotence males genital warts human papilloma virus male
- Genital warts viral culture hpv positive
- Hpv positive chances of getting warts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free