Doctor insights on:
Hpv Sexual Can I Receive For Sharing A Cigarette
Is hpv-gential warts contagious if you smoke after that person who has it? Or is it just contagious if you have sexual intercourse?
I've never had any sexual activity besides masturbation (alone) & I have what I believe to be a wart on my vagina. I Had the HPV shot. Is this a wart?
Less likely but: Genital HPV can be contracted by non-intercourse sexual activity with a partner or by sharing sexual toys. In the absence of these activities, contracting genital HPV is uncommon but has been reported. The virus can live on surfaces other than skin for a limited time so it's possible, though very unlikely, to contract it other than sexually. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i receive a false positive for down syndrome from a blood test?
- What can i give to a 9 month old for a cough?
- Can i take amoxicillin for a cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for a finger closed in a car door?
- Can you get herpes from sharing a cigarette?
- What medicine can i take for a sinus infection while pregnant?
- Can i take an advil for headache after taking a low dose aspirin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free