Doctor insights on:
Hpv Canker Sores
I shared a cigarette with a guy I don't know and a couple weeks after I have 3 random canker sores on my mouth. Is it possible this is HPV-1?
I have hpv(genital warts) that have persisted. I now have a canker sore for the last approx. A week. I have a bacterial throat infection to, related?
I have canker sores. It that something to worry about? And it is regular. I am having it at least thrice or more in a month
Canker sores: I agree with Dr. Fowler about seeing your dentist. Many factors can contribute to canker sore. These include stress, trauma, vitamin deficiencies, hormonal, sensitivities to SLS, sodium lauryl sulfate, in many tooth pastes, try changing toothpaste to SLS free, you will need to read the labels, and also see a dentist ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Canker Sores: Canker sores are due to herpes simplex virus type 1. It is very very common. A ton of things can cause recurrent outbreaks. You can buy over-the-counter treatment or see your primary doctor who can prescribe as needed tablets for outbreaks or might opt to put you on daily suppressive therapy. Hsv-1 is painful and unsightly, but don't worry because stress only makes them happen more often. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen lip from canker sores
- Do canker sores bleed?
- Canker sores after surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does salt help canker sores?
- How to get rid of canker sores under tongue?
- Can you get canker sores in your throat?
- Silver nitrate sticks for canker sores
- Talk to a dermatologist online