Doctor insights on:
How You Have A Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
I have ptt level high i.e 47 which is leading to miscarriages . Is there a way to reduce it and bring down to the normal level permanently ? Pls suges
High ptt: There are many causes of miscarriage. A high ptt is something that should be investigated among other things for general health, not only miscarriage. The reasons for high PTT can be autoimmune disease, liver disease, including hepatitis or other liver infection or infestation. This is something that should be looked at by your doctor or a hematologist. ...Read more
So very sorry,: I am so sorry for your loss, and wish i could give you an exact answer. Without knowing all of the details, i can only offer possibilities. That time frame is when something called an incompetent cervix can cause losses. It can be due to weakness of the cervix from weak collagen, or previous surgery on the cervix that left it weak. If the baby died, then your doctor had to induce labor, other cau. ...Read more
Chromosomes/ age #1: The most likely cause of first trimester miscarriages is chromosomal abnormality in the fetus. This is true for all ages but is a higher percentage as the woman's age increases over 35. This is usually a random chance event when the egg and sperm meet. Other causes are hormonal imbalance, infections, uterine abnormalities - fibroids, septum, scarring, and less often immune or clotting factors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to tell if you have had a miscarriage?
- How can you tell if you having a miscarriage?
- How can you tell if you have a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you re having a miscarriage?
- At how many weeks can you have a miscarriage
- How long into a pregnancy can you have a miscarriage?
- How long will you bleed after having a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free