Doctor insights on:
How Xommon Is A Lactation Fetish
Fetishes: There are many different fetishes. As long as it involves two consenting adults and nobody gets hurt there is nothing to worry about. Not uncommon. ...Read more
Helping lactation: The number one trick is to spend as much time as possible with the baby in your arms, even skin-to-skin. Learning baby's early cues of hunger is important because once they are crying, it's hard to latch. Cluster feeding in the evening hours is normal. Get help from a lactation consultant or local la leche league early. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not really: The best way to increase milk supply is to nurse more often. There are some herbs, like moringa, that have been shown to help in certain situations. Metoclopramide doesn't work very well and has side effects. Domperidone is controversial because it affects heart rhythms. For detailed info, see http://www.Bfmed.Org/media/files/protocols/protocol%209%20-%20english%201st%20rev.%20jan%202011.Pdf. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Chia: At this time the general recommendation is that chia seeds not be consumed during pregnancy or lactation (due to lack of research). Possible side effects from chia include ^ gas (flatus), bloating ; constipation (w inadequate hydration). Because of omega 3 fatty acids, use of Aspirin or blood thinners could be problematic. People w bleeding disorders or who may be undergoing surgery should d/w the. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Less in, more out...: To lose weight, you need to take in fewer calories than you are using each day. If your baby is only drinking breast milk, you're burning about 500 calories a day making milk. In one study, nursing moms taking in about 1700 calories a day lost weight without affecting their babies' health. Getting regular exercise will help too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if a pimple is infected?
- How much is it to go to a ent with no insurnace?
- How much pee is needed for a drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy?
- How accurate is a pregnancy test at night?
- How rare is colon cancer in a 25 year old?
- How long after a tonsillectomy is it before you can speak normally again?
- How can i tell if this kidney pain is dehydration or a kidney infection?