Doctor insights on:
How Would I Know If I Have A Hairline Fracture In My Foot
X-ray: Have a podiatrist take an xray.Get a more detailed answer ›
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
A foot x-ray: Foot x-rays will diagnose most obvious fractures of the foot. There are less obvious forms of injury, such as a stress fracture that might require specialized testing (such as a bone scan or mri). These can detect bone injury where normal x-rays cannot. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Numbness around ankle and side of foot and toes. Not hot or blue. Hairline fracture 7yrs ago. Been lily that all day.
Have i got a hairline fracture? I had a friend accidentally jump on my lower leg (75kg) average. Since then I have had pain in the bone and foot?
Maybe: You possibly could or a ligamentous injury. I'd have it x-rayed if you continue to have pain. ...Read more
I rolled my ankle May 30th. Still have a lot of pain in ankle and top of my foot (where it connects to my legs.) Could it be a hairline fracture?
Intermittent episodes intense burning pain in right foot when walking. Doc says no neuropathy, maybe hairline fracture, gout rheumatism? Other causes?
A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How could i know if i have a hairline fracture in my hand?
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i fractured my foot?
- How do you know if you have a hairline fracture?
- How would i know if i have liver disease with my frequent urination?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free