Doctor insights on:
How Worried Should I Be If I Have Thrush
Not worrisome: oral thrush is a fungal infection causing white film or spots in the mouth - it is common in babies and not of significant concern - your doctor can prescribe oral anti fungal treatment to clear the infection within a few days Thrush doesn't usually cause significant symptoms, but can cause discomfort for baby when feeding sometimes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I thought I had Thrush but now I'm worried it's Herpes? HELP!! Small, crusty, painful spots/sores around my Clitorus?!?!
Go to your doctor: Without looking at the rash, I'd say that herpes is possible, but not the only thing you might have. It's best for you to go to your doctor, or health department, as soon as you can. If it is herpes, there are some medications that can help relieve your symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should check it out: Thrush is a fungal infection and can happen at any age. In infancy, it is common and often of no consequences. In adult, usually there is a cause: med use such as steroid/astha/copd inhalers, antibiotic use, immunocompromised states such as hiv/aids, cancer/chemotherapy etc... I would consult for eval as to see why you got thrush. It is easily treatable. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Oral thrush w/ no hiv/aids, no medications, no diabetes, nothing unusual. I am worried b/c everything i read says that highly unusual for adult thrush?
Unlikely diagnosis: In virtually all the cases i've seen like this, the worried patients don't have thrush at all, just a white coating on the tongue, which they spend way too much time looking at in the mirror. It doesn't help that some doctors make the same mistake. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Used clotrimazole pessary to treat thrush last night. Discharge is coming out coral coloured. Should I be worried?
Probably not: Without seeing and examining you it is impossible to be sure, but suspect that this will clear as your infection clears. ...Read more
Had repeat infections of thrush, used pessary but clitoris is still very red so doc said cream is better to use inside, worried it wont fix it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be worried if i have flank pain with a urinary tract infection
- I have a sinus infection i keep tasting blood in my mouth should i be worried
- My fiance has a bump on his penis shaft how do i know if i should be concerned
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be worried if there is clear fluid leaking from my abdomen but no wound
- Should i be worried if my prostate is twice the normal size
- My 17 month old son is having nosebleeds should i be worried
- Should i be worried if some smelly fluid is coming out of my belly
- Talk to a dermatologist online