Doctor insights on:
How Will I Know If I Have Herpes
Blood test: Age of partner doesn't matter. If you have sores, a culture may be helpful. If not a blood test within a few weeks can be helpful. There are 2 types of antibodies, one positive right after expsure, & the other remotely after exposure. Always practice safe sex, but a partner who knows they have herpes and avoids contact when symptomatic, may be safer than a partner who has herpes and doesn't know. ...Read more
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
RASH/BLISTERS : I suppose your question is abot herpes simplex, and there are 1&2 herpes in genitalia produces a rash with vesicles, look loke blisters on the male or female genitalia but it hsv virus which causes cold sores in and around mouth and sometimes herpes simplex can cause blister like rash in other parts of body.It can be confrmed by taking a test by breaking the blister, and/or blood test for antibodi. ...Read more
Medical Evaluation: Should be able to identify. Herpes simplex 2 usually is a cluster of lesions that look like blisters. The lesions can appear on the penis, anus, labia or cervix ; they can spread, coalesce followed by crusting over. The fluid in the lesions is very contagious. Some people contract herpes simplex 2 without symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know if i have herpes?
- How to know if i have genital herpes?
- How do i know if i have a herpes outbreak?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have genital herpes?
- Can i have herpes and not know it?
- How do i know if i'm having a herpes outbreak?
- How do i know if i have herpes on my mouth?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free